To set up the Checkout by Amazon integration with your CoreCommerce store, follow these steps:
- Go to Amazon Seller Central and log in
- Hover over the Settings tab and click on Checkout Pipeline Settings
- On the right side of the page, click the Edit button
- On the next screen, you will need to input a few URLs. To get these URLs, hover over the Settings link in your CoreCommerce admin area and click Payment Settings, then click Amazon to expand that section.
- The Successful Payment Return URL should look like this:
- The Cancel Payment URL should look like this:
- Make sure that "Accept only digitally signed XML shopping carts" is checked.
- The Merchant URL and Integrator URL will be the same and should look like this:
- Copy and paste the Merchant ID into your Amazon settings within CoreCommerce.
- When done, click the Update button.
- To enable XML Order Reports, click Edit under the Order Report Settings section on this same page. Set the Order Report Type as XML and configure your downloads for Every hour. Click Submit when done.
- To get your access keys, hover over the Integration tab and click on Access Key
- Carefully copy and paste your Access Key ID into your Amazon settings within CoreCommerce.
- Click "Show" to see your Secret Access Key and then copy and paste that into CoreCommerce.
- To find your Merchant Token, hover over the Settings tab and click Account Info. Copy and paste the token into CoreCommerce.
- Enter your Seller Central login info into the Email and Password fields in CoreCommerce.
- When all fields are completed, click Save.