If this is your first experience to create an online store or website, these simple steps should guide you.
- Enroll in a trial with CoreCommerce and secure a name (URL) for your store which will initially have 'corecommerce' in the domain name. Later you can change to your own store domain name "mystore.com" (see step 5 below).
- Use our setup Wizard to choose a design theme for your website, add products, setup payments, shipping and taxes.
- As you dive into your store design, we recommend a free 30 minute onboarding session to get some helpful tips. We can customize your site for you, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and get a quote.
- To get paid online for sales, request a quote for credit card processing and gateway services. The application and approval process is fast and easy - we can get you setup in one week with great rates.
- Secure your own store domain name thru our partner, GoDaddy.com.
- Purchase a SSL certificate from godaddy.com to secure all the pages of your website. (we charge a one-time $95 to install the SSL certificate for you)
After following these steps you should have a website (online store) that is ready for sales!