If this is your first experience to create an online store or website, these simple steps should guide you.
- Enroll in a trial with CoreCommerce. You will be able to secure a name (URL) for your store which will initially have 'corecommerce' in the name. Later you can change the domain name to your own store name "mystore.com".
- Use our setup Wizard, allowing you to choose a design theme for your website, add products, setup payments, shipping and taxes.
- Request a quote for card processing and gateway services. We will give you a quote and an application to our card processor and gateway - we can get you setup in one week with great rates.
- As you dive into your store design, we suggest you try us out for a free 30 minute onboarding session to get some helpful tips. We can also do as much customization for you as needed at reasonable rates, just contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we can give you a quote.
- Secure your own store domain name thru our partner, GoDaddy.com.
- Purchase a SSL certificate from godaddy.com to secure all the pages of your website. (we charge a one-time $95 to install the SSL certificate for you)
After following these steps you should have a website (online store) that is ready for sales!