How do I edit the header links?
By default, most templates contain four links in the header: Login, My Account, View Cart, and Checkout. If you would like to modify these links, you will need to edit your header.html and secure.header.html files. To do this:
- In your CoreCommerce admin panel, hover over the Design tab and click on Advanced Options
- Under Edit HTML/CSS, select header.html
- Look for the DIV called header-links. Here is where you will find these links.
- Once you've made your edits, publish the file.
- Be sure to make the same changes to secure.header.html
If you want these links to be translatable (i.e. you are using multiple languages), please see the Related Article below.