My mobile site doesn't scroll in Android. Why?
This has been fixed for all new stores. Some existing stores may still experience this problem if they were created before the fix was applied to the CSS file. If you encounter this problem, you can easily fix it by following these steps:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce admin area
- Hover over the Design tab and then click on Advanced Options
- Under Edit HTML/CSS, select mobile-store.css
- You will need to remove "overflow: hidden;" from the body
- Publish the file
- Now scrolling should work on Android phones
If you need assistance with this, please contact our support team and they'll be able to fix this for you.