Problems with automatic feed of products to Google
Tom Schutter — Jan 28, 2018 03:10PM CST
We have setup the automatic FTP upload of products to the Google
Merchant Center as described in the CoreCommerce "Google Products
Automatic Feed" support article.
Google shows that 107 products were uploaded this morning. But every
product had the same three errors:
1) ERROR: Insufficient product identifiers: Missing two out of three
attributes [GTIN, brand, mpn].
2) ERROR: Invalid or missing required attribute: price.
3) ERROR: Unsupported currency in attribute: price.
It is impossible to diagnose these problems without knowing how
CoreCommerce fields are mapped to Google fields. So here are my questions:
1) What CoreCommerce fields are mapped to the Google fields GTIN,
brand, and mpn?
2) What CoreCommerce field is mapped to the Google price field? All
of our products have the Price defined in CoreCommerce.
3) Is there a way of seeing the file that is uploaded to Google? If I
could see that file, I could probably figure this out myself.
4) Is there a way to trigger the upload rather than waiting for the
next daily upload? This would make diagnosis easier as well.
I assume that when the price problem is fixed, the currency problem
will just go away.
1 Community Answers
Daniel Cox - Jan 29, 2018 at 07:18AM CST
1. The UPC or ISBM is used for the GTIN. Brand and MPN are also on the edit product page under the information tab.
2. Price Type Custom Attribute ( you have this selected in here: which means it will look at the option prices) Can you give us an example of one of the products that is getting an error: ERROR: Invalid or missing required attribute: price.?
3. To export the file you can Marketing > product feeds
4. There is a way to force the feed, we have to do this on our end so you would just need to ask us to run that feed for you.