Setup Emails (CoreCommerce Emails) - POP/SMTP Compatible
Last Updated -
This article will provide you with the details needed to implement CoreCommerce emails using clients such as: Thunderbird, Outlook, or any POP/SMTP email clients.
- Email Credentials are located in Settings > Email
- Examples: Email, Username, Password, Pop/SMTP, Usage
Please note if you email does become full email email@example.com as well will need to delete these out for you.
- Incoming port to 995 and set the SSL to SSL/TLS
- Incoming path (ex: aws1.corecommerce.com)
- Outgoing port to 587 or 465 and set the SSL to STARTTLS or SSL/TLS
- Outgoing path (ex: aws1.corecommerce.com)