Last Updated -
You can add a calendar using a custom field, which can be added to the customer account or checkout screens. At this time you cannot add a calendar to a product.
To add a custom field with a calendar, follow these steps:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce admin
- Hover over the Site Content tab and click on Custom Fields
- Change the Input Type to Text Field
- You will now see a checkbox for Use Calendar Popup. Check this, configure the other settings, then click Save.
- When the customer clicks into the custom field on the front end, a calendar will pop up. The date they select will be inserted into the field and saved with their order and/or customer account.