Last Updated -
CoreCommerce has a number of built-in tools for email marketing. The admin panel has a built-in newsletter, as well as a basic series of abandoned cart emails. However, to build a truly robust email marketing system, integrating with a third-party provider is often the best option. Emma (myEmma) is one example of a third party email marketing provider. CoreCommerce also integrates with Constant Contact and MailChimp. As a result, the platform offers the flexibility for you to select the provider that will meet the unique needs of your business.
The first step in the integration is to first create an account with Emma and prepare your list of contact. To sign up for an Emma account, visit the Emma website. Once you have an account, you will need to make some adjustments within the CoreCommerce admin panel to configure your new account:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on in the upper right corner and click on Plug-in Apps.
- Click on Emma.
- Make sure "Enabled" is set to "YES," then enter your Emma Account ID, Public Key, and Private Key.
- When done, click Save.
- In the yellow text box that says "Ready to start using Emma?" click the "Click Here" link.
- To proceed with the following steps, you must have first loaded contact lists into Emma (on the Emma website). Once you have done so, you can map these contacts to CoreCommerce.
- Click the Get Emma Contact Lists button to pull over your mailing lists from Emma. You will then be able to map any lists you have in Emma to the lists you have set up within CoreCommerce. Once you're done, click the Save Map button.
- If you want to set up any filters by number of orders or products ordered, click the Filters tab at the top.