Constant Contact Integration
Last Updated -
The first step in the integration is to first create an account with Constant Contact and prepare your list of contact. To sign up for a Constant Contact account, visit the Constant Contact website. Once you have an account, you will need to make some adjustments within the CoreCommerce admin panel to configure your new account:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click in the upper right and click on Plug-In Apps.
- Then click Constant Contact from the list
- Set "Enabled" to "YES" and add your Constant Contact username and password.
- When done, click Save at the top of the page.
- After you save, locate the line that says "Ready to start using Constant Contact? Click Here" and click the link.
- If you have already loaded email lists into Constant Contact, you can now map those lists to your CoreCommerce account. If you have not yet loaded contact lists in Constant Contact, you will need to navigate to the Constant Contact website and do so at this time.
Once you map your lists from CoreCommerce to Constant Contact, all of your email marketing will be conducted from your Constant Contact account. When you get new contacts in your store's mailing lists, the new contacts will be sent to Constant Contact automatically, so you will not need to manually update them. These updates will occur daily.