Restrict Shipping Methods For Select Products
Last Updated -
At times, you may wish to limit the shipping options available for certain products:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click link in the top right corner.
- Click the Shipping Settings link.
- Check the "Restrict Shipping Methods by Product" checkbox.
- You will need to then click the configure button and select how you want to handle the situation in where you could have 2 or more products with unique shipping methods. Click Save.
- To Manually set up the shipping restrictions on each product:
- Go to the shipping section of each of your products and turn off the shipping methods you do not want available for that product. (Click on Inventory (left-hand menu), click on Manage Products. Then click on the name of the product you would like to edit. Click on Shipping Info; make sure "Restrict Shipping For This Product To Certain Methods" is set to "ON.")
- Then select what methods you would like that product to ship by.
- Save the product.
- To set up the shipping restrictions on each product via a CSV import:
- Go to Inventory (left side menu) > Import Products > Import Product shipping restrictions > Here you can click on SAMPLE to get a sample CSV template for the shipping restriction.
- If you already have Shipping Restriction enabled: Inventory (left side menu) > Export Products > Shipping Restrictions Export