Restrict Shipping Methods For Select Products
Last Updated -
At times, you may wish to limit the shipping options available for certain products:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click link in the top right corner.
- Click the Shipping Settings link.
- Check the "Restrict Shipping Methods by Product" checkbox.
- You will need to then click the configure button and select how you want to handle the situation in where you could have 2 or more products with unique shipping methods. Click Save.
- Then you will need to go to the shipping section of each of your products and turn off the shipping methods you do not want available for that product. (Click on Inventory (left-hand menu), click on Manage Products. Then click on the name of the product you would like to edit. Click on Shipping Info; make sure "Restrict Shipping For This Product To Certain Methods" is set to "ON.")
- Then select what methods you would like that product to ship by.
- Save the product.
Note: If you click the Configure button and decide that you do not want to use this you will need to make sure that the setting is unchecked because clicking the configure button automatically checks that box and saves it. So make sure that it is not checked if you do not want to use it.