Configure Google Analytics to View Website Traffic
Last Updated -
Google Analytics is a robust tool for traffic website traffic and even conversions on your website. To configure Google Analytics for your site:
- Go to google.com/analytics.
- Sign up for an account.
- Get your Google Analytics tracking code.
- Log in to your CoreCommerce admin.
- Go to Settings > Plug-In Apps
- Click on the Google Analytics tab in the menu list and you can input your GA code here.
This will place the tracking code into your site and you can begin tracking visitor activity.