Create a Subdomain
Last Updated -
To create a subdomain, such as blog.mydomain.com:
- Hover over the Account link in the upper right corner and click on Domains.
- Hover over the domain name you want to add a subdomain to, then hover over the gear icon on the right.
- Hover over "Manage" and click "Add Subdomain (CNAME / A)."
- For the field "Subdomain," type the subdomain you want to create. (For example, if you want to create shop.mydomain.com, you would enter "shop" into the subdomain field and you will see the "mydomain.com" is then appended to your entry.)
- For the field "Forwards To," type where you want this subdomain to point to. We list some of the most common ones below that you can click on. Note: the IP address listed is the IP address assigned to your store.
- Click Save.