Put Products on Sale
Last Updated -
Putting items on sale can be an effective way to get rid of merchandise and boost sales. To put products on sale:
- Click on Inventory > Manage Products.
- Click on the name of the product you would like to place on sale.
- On the next screen, you will find a "Sale Price" field where you can input the sale price.
- Make sure "Use Sale Price" is set to "ON" to apply the sale price.
- Once enabled, you will be presented with three more options:
- "Customer Must Add to Cart to See Sales Price" - This will display "Add to Cart to Show Sales Price" on the storefront, instead of the actual sales price.
- "Sales Effective Date" - the day the sale starts.
- "Sales End Date" - the last day of the sale.
- When done, click the Save button at the top of the screen.