Set Up and Manage Customer Product Reviews
Last Updated -
Product reviews are an important part of a product marketing strategy. CoreCommerce provides a robust platform for managing customer product reviews.
The first step in incorporating product reviews into your online store is to make sure that product reviews are enabled in the admin panel:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on in the upper right-hand corner.
- Click on Inventory Settings.
- About halfway down the page that loads, you'll see a section titled "Product Reviews Feature."
- Under this section, make sure "Product Reviews Feature" is turned "ON."
- When you turn it on, you will be presented with more options:
- "Approve Type": Select whether you would like to manually approve reviews or allow the system to automatically approve reviews as they come in.
- "Display Review Stars on Product Lists/Search Results": Review stars will be displayed next to product names when they appear in lists or search results throughout your online store.
- "Send admin an email when a product review is submitted": An email will be sent to the email address associated with the admin account whenever a review is submitted.
- "Only allow logged in customers to submit product reviews": This means customers must have an account and be logged in to submit a product review.