Receive a Notification When an Order is Declined
Last Updated -
\If an order is declined you can choose to be notified by email. This email will contain information about the order and why it was declined by the payment gateway. To enable this feature do the following:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on in the upper right corner and click Store Settings.
- Click on the Notifications tab.
- Make sure "Notify admin when any order is declined" is set to "Yes."
- When done, click Save.
- Note: Other than a record of abandoned carts, the admin does not record or store declined orders or declined order information.