Enable Inventory Tracking
Last Updated -
Inventory tracking allows you to keep track of inventory levels as products leave your shop or warehouse.
To enable inventory tracking:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on at the top right of the screen.
- Click on Inventory Settings.
- On the screen that appears, click on Inventory Tracking.
- Under the "Inventory Tracking Feature" section, make sure that "Enabled" is set to "Yes." Here you also have a number of options to customize inventory tracking.
- Adjust the customized options as needed for your business, then click on Save.
- Once you have the inventory tracking enabled you then need to set inventory tracking for each individual product.
- Click on Inventory ( left-hand menu).
- Click on Manage Products.
- Hover over the product for which you would like to enable inventory tracking.
- You will see the gear icon appear at the far right as you move your cursor in that direction.
- Click on the gear icon and click on Edit > General Info.
- Click on Inventory.
- Under the "Tracking" section, select an inventory tracking option from the drop down menu. You have the option to track "By product," "By option and personalization," or "By items to create bundle."
- Click Save. Repeat the steps mentioned above for each product you wish to track the inventory.