Group Products Into Subcategories
Last Updated -
To create subcategories for your products, you will need to create two categories: parent categories and child categories (a.k.a. the subcategory).
Add subcategories to existing categories (please note that parent categories must be created before you can add subcategories to them):
- Click Inventory (left-hand menu) and click on Manage Categories.
- Click on Add New Category ( the + icon).
- Enter the subcategory name and additional information as needed about the category.
- Under the section "Parent Category," enter the name of the parent category. Select the parent category when it appears from the list.
- When done, click Save.
- Note: A subcategory cannot have two different parent categories.