Can I Put My CoreCommerce Account On Hold?
Last Updated -
If you aren't quite ready to cancel your CoreCommerce account, but would like to deactivate it for a time, you have the option to put the store on hold. When you put your store on hold, we retain your database and files on our server for $17.99 / month. Your store is not active during this time, but the data and information is retained, so that it can be easily re-activated at any time. This is popular for customers who have seasonal or holiday stores and don't actively sell products during the offseason, but don't want to cancel their stores and rebuild them when the holiday or busy season comes around again. To put your store on hold, simply follow these instructions:
- Log in to the admin panel of your online store.
- Click on your Username > My Tickets
- In the subject, enter "Cancel Account."
- In the description/question, enter "Cancel Account."
- Click Submit.
- When you are asked if you want to cancel your CoreCommerce account, choose "Yes" and click Continue.
- On the next screen, you will be asked if you would like to make your account inactive for $17.99/month. Choose "Yes" and click Continue.
That's it! Your store is now on hold, and as long as your $17.99/month fees are paid, we will retain the database and information for your store. Simply contact us when you are ready for us to re-activate your store.