Editing the Footer
Last Updated -
To add or edit links in the footer:
- Log in to your CoreCommerce Admin Panel.
- Go to Site Content > Footer Widget Settings.
- Here you will be able to select which links appear in the information footer links, as well as in the promotions and online store footer links.
- After you make your changes, make sure you click Save at the bottom of the page.
- You can then click View My Store to see the changes.
To add widgets to the footer:
- Log into your CoreCommerce Admin Panel
- Hover over the Design tab and click on Sidebar Widgets
- At the bottom you will see a footer links section. To remove the Footer Widget, click the X.
- To add the Footer Widget, click on the down arrow in the select a widget box.
- Click on Custom Widget and select Footer Links by clicking on it and dragging the footer links to the bottom.
- Click on Save at the top right.