Looking for some last minute ideas for Valentine’s Day promotions? It’s as easy as choosing products that fit with a Valentine’s Day theme and using a few CoreCommerce features to have your promotion up and running! Here are a few ideas that are perfect for the day of love:
- Add specific product categories like “Valentine’s Day”, “For Him” and “For Her” to your site’s menu to help customers find what they’re looking for. Depending on your product and branding, get more creative with category names!
- Product bundles help take the guess work out shopping for consumers. Group together perfect Valentine’s Day gifts to create bundles at various price points.
- The deal of the day feature is a good way to promote Valentine’s Day products with a bit of urgency, as the name implies. Choose holiday appropriate products and best sellers to feature!
Ways to get the word out on your promotions:
- Create a special Pinterest board to showcase your Valentine’s products, a great way to attract consumers looking for gifts! Use our Pinterest Rich Pins feature to easily add product info and availability.
- Change up your social media icons or headers with a Valentine’s theme! Try featuring products in creative ways for a unique, attention grabbing header.
- Use high quality product images with promotion details to post on social media. Don’t forget to add in a link back to your site for purchasing!
- If you use e-mail marketing to keep your customers in the loop, create a Valentine’s Day themed e-mail with a special offer for subscribers.
Other blog articles you’ll love: