At CoreCommerce, we offer hundreds of free features to help you grow your e-commerce business. Today we’ve rounded up our top five features that are simple to use and can have a big impact on your online store. Here are some of our favorite features that you can try:
- Responsive design themes. We’ve recently launched our latest responsive design themes, built especially for e-commerce. With responsive design, websites are fluid and adjust to the width of any device it’s viewed on, creating an optimal experience for online shoppers no matter what device is being used. Our Fashionista and Vintage responsive themes are free for CoreCommerce customers and you can easily switch your store’s template to the responsive design templates. Learn more about responsive design themes here and why it’s a must have for any e-commerce site.
- Deal of the Day. A popular feature that CoreCommerce merchants love is our Deal of the Day feature. It’s perfect for promoting products and specials, especially around holidays. Our deal of the day feature allows you to promote a product for a special price for a specific amount of time easily in your store’s admin. Try similar features such as the buy one, get one free feature or create special coupon codes to offer!
- Social Logins. With CoreCommerce, you can allow customers to create an account to place an order without having to set up a new account by offering a Social Login option. Studies have shown that many consumers don’t want to create an account just to place an order and end up leaving the site[and their shopping cart] altogether, impacting your bottom line. Learn how to easily enable Social Logins here for your customers using Facebook, Twitter and Google logins!
- Blog. Blogging is a great way to naturally build SEO and drive site traffic, not to mention it’s free! Each CoreCommerce store comes with a built in blog. Still not sure about blogging? According to a study done by the marketing gurus at HubSpot, sites that blogged attracted 55% more visitors than those that did not. And those visitors often turn into customers.
- Pinterest Rich Pins. Take advantage of the automatic Pinterest Rich Pins for your CoreCommerce store by developing your presence on Pinterest. Rich pins offer enhanced info about your products, such as real time pricing and availability, perfect for shoppers to click through to your site. Pinterest shoppers are spending significantly more per checkout averaging between $140-$180 per order, making Pinterest a powerful outlet to promote your products.
Other blog articles you’ll love: