Are you feeling optimistic about the new year? According to a recent study, small business owners anticipate 2014 being a year for growth. With 2013 seeing steady growth, business owners plan to continue building upon that success.
- Slightly less than 55% of small business owners reported growth in the past year
- 10% of small businesses reported that their businesses “boomed” in 2013
- 80% of small business owners expect 2014 to be better than 2013
Marketing and developing a brand presence are two areas that small business owners reported focusing on in 2014. With consumers turning to the internet to research and find products, there are many simple, cost-effective ways to market your business:
- Cover the basics of e-commerce marketing and identify areas your business should focus on.
- Building a consistent social media presence can help grow marketing and brand presence efforts.
- Use e-mail marketing to engage consumers, reinforce branding and boost repeat sales.
- Develop fun, educational content, such as videos, blogs and more, to use across various platforms and outlets for marketing and branding.
Other blog articles you’ll love: