We can hardly believe 2013 is almost over! As this year comes to a close, we’ve rounded up highlights from 2013, from winning two Stevie Awards to awesome new features and integrations. Here are a few of our favorite highlights from this year:
- Pinterest proved to be a great tool for e-commerce businesses. This year we introduced Pinterest Rich Pins for CoreCommerce, featuring special pins that automatically show product information such as price and availability.
- We integrated with e-mail marketing partner Emma and featured helpful tips such as the best days to send e-mail marketing.
- Our team was proud to be one of the first e-commerce solutions to introduce responsive web design templates, perfect for reaching online shoppers on any device, including smartphones and tablets.
- Another great integration from 2013 was with abandoned cart remarketing tool, AbandonAid. E-commerce merchants can effectively use AbandonAid to engage with customers who abandon their shopping carts during the shopping and checkout process. Learn more about recovering the first $500 in revenue for free here!
- This year, we featured new CoreCommerce videos, including a video featuring country artist and CoreCommerce user, Darryl Worley!
- 2013 was the year of creating content to reach potential customers through the research and purchasing process. Our team put together helpful tips and blog posts on unique ways to use content to grow e-commerce.
- Some of our best inspiration comes from CoreCommerce merchants! We compiled our favorite seven lessons we’ve learned from CoreCommerce entrepreneurs, featuring fantastic advice on getting started with and growing an e-commerce business.
Thank you for making 2013 a great year at CoreCommerce. We look forward to introducing more tools and innovations in 2014 to help you start and grow your online business!