Depending on industrial thrust, small businesses can be defined as privately owned partnerships, LLCs, or sole proprietorships involving less capital investment, annual revenue, and fewer employees than regular-sized businesses.
If you feel your marketing processes are sometimes far from exemplary, your efficient daily sales turn out to be a pretty challenging task. As distinct from large enterprises, small businesses rely more on day-to-day sales of goods and services. So, there comes a time in your business to
fire help your team facilitate communication and make it as productive as possible. Here, modern digital marketing tools come in handy. But how to make the right choice? Let’s find out now.
Digital Marketing Tools: To Pick or Not To Pick
As you know, online marketing allows you to promote your brand by connecting with potential customers via the Internet or other digital channels. Marketing has evolved beyond the production and distribution of branded merch like mugs and pens, into a vast array of virtual systems. Here are several essential questions for you to answer while making your choice:
- Functionality. Do you really need all those advanced features, or will several specific options be enough? For example: do you need a full-featured online store or a cost-effective alternative like a simple one-page order form is enough?
- Integration. Can chosen marketing tools be integrated and compatible with other products?
- UX design. Is it possible to elegantly accommodate various components to analyze data across different products?
- Pricing. If necessary, will you be able to change your prepaid service plan?
- Security. Ensure that you have the right permission levels to control user access to data using role-based, discretionary, and mandatory access control.
Now, it’s time to focus on the top digital marketing tool according to the consumers representing small businesses.
Top 10 Marketing Tools
- Google Analytics
This marketing tool optimizes your webpage and promotion campaigns. The tool helps you capture critical data (the number of visitors, demographics, interest, etc.) on who is visiting your site and how they use it. The service best integrates with other Google tools and supports the most widely-used browsers – Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. It is free software satisfying small business customers’ basic marketing needs.
- Visualization and reporting;
- Multi-channel / Shopping and Checkout funnels;
- Smart goals;
- Predictive analytics.
Hootsuite provides advanced reporting functions to assess the efficiency of your marketing campaigns. It represents a central management service for the customer’s social media channels. The service connects with 20+ social networks and most other popular software.
Hootsuite manages all functions within one intuitive analytics dashboard and shows all data in a simple layout. Prepaid plans here start from $29 per month and get more expensive for enterprises.
- Streams to monitor different social media channels;
- In-depth analytics;
- Post scheduling.
Pro tip: You can also try a few HootSuite alternatives available in the market that suits your requirement.
The service constitutes an email marketing platform that provides responsive email templates and real-time analytics to make significant decisions. Moosend goes quickly with the most popular web browsers and programs. The tool allows you to integrate with more than 80 software services. Moosend provides a free start, and further service use starts from $9 per month, growing depending on the number of subscribers.
- Robust automation workflows;
- Unlimited custom data segments and fields;
- All-featured free plan.
One more favored marketing tool is airly automating your email and thus making your promotion campaigns go smoothly. Mailchimp provides a bit limited set of marketing automation features, nonetheless carrying out the core tasks without a hitch. The service supports widespread software integrations and is pretty easy to use. The service has a freebie and prepaid plans starting from $11, whereas a set of advanced features for pros is provided for $299 per month.
- Custom reports generation;
- Simple, customizable interface;
- Detailed analytics.
- Integrations for SyncApps, Zapier and others
To get a better understanding of the ins and outs of this tool, read this review of Mailchimp from the marketing experts at Pearl Lemon Leads.
Canva offers amazing tools to create appealing marketing posters, business cards, and all possible complex data with diversified graphs. It even has an easy-to-use video editor (no software installation required!) The service is mainly about keeping your audience visually engaged. It provides piles of freebie templates and has a free plan for personal and team use. The package cost for large enterprises is calculated individually.
- Intuitive, high-quality graphics creation;
- A rich library of templates;
- Artificial intelligence logo creation.
This tool is an all-in-one marketing solution allowing you to run multiple promotion campaigns across diverse channels. HubSpot provides well-thought-out templates, content optimization tools, and data analytics. The platform is excellent in terms of integration compatibility and is considered a feature-rich modern marketing tool. HubSpot offers a free start, and the cost of paid services is calculated according to your marketing needs.
- Sales and marketing synchronization;
- Automated workflows;
- CRM and in-depth analytics.
This service is indispensable for those willing to reach their target demographic. BuzzSumo is good at connecting influencers and companies, viewing past trending topics, and collecting essential data analytics. The tool is compatible with major operating systems and programs and allows you to share content directly to social networks. The monthly subscription fee varies from $0 to $299, depending on the number of services provided.
- Content analytics and reports;
- Real-time monitoring;
- Competitor analysis.
Being an intuitive and affordable marketing tool, SendX helps you grow your audience considerably. The service is integrated with any website and allows you to design your emails with off-the-rack themes.
- Geo-targeted timing delivery;
- Royalty-free photo stock access;
- Unlimited emails to opted-in subscribers.
Easy to download, the service seamlessly connects to your site or CRM and displays your marketing posts, reviews, and notifications to your customers. More than that, Proof shows your customers’ demographics and the total number of visitors taking action on your site. The platform is considered one of the top tools to increase conversions. Providing a paid service plan for $29+/month starting with a free 14-day trial, Proof offers a set of freebie lifetime options.
- Social proof campaigns (Hot streaks, live sales, etc.);
- Live customer support.
Slack integrates with all popular management and marketing tools without a hitch, maintaining the fundamental objectives of digital marketing campaigns. First of all, the service aims to facilitate communication within teams. It performs effortless data sharing and has become the most recognized team collaboration tool. You can download Slack for free to use it personally, whereas paid plans for teams and businesses start from about $7 per month.
- Emphasis on visual design;
- Multiple themes for users;
- Advanced search modifiers.
So, it’s high time for you to pick an appropriate digital marketing tool to get ahead of your competition. Small Businesses will find this is part of the key to success!
Lensa shares how “digital marketing is a strong focus for many businesses now.” So, it’s high time for you to pick an appropriate digital marketing tool to get ahead of your competition. Small Businesses will find this is part of the key to success!
- How Should Diamond Trading and Jewelry Websites Be Designed?
- Comprehensive Guide to Choosing the Right Size of Event Tents
- What to Consider When Finding an Office Space for Rent by Sizes
- Why You Would Need A Truck Accident Lawyer
- Amazing Tips for Choosing a Reliable SEO Agency for Your Business