We Want You (to use CoreCommerce)!
Starting January 28, 2013, CoreCommerce is giving away free online stores to the first thirteen (13) military veterans, firemen and police officers. This initiative was launched to encourage entrepreneurship among those who selflessly serve and give veterans an opportunity to start their own e-commerce businesses.
To enter, each applicant must submit a short essay detailing why he/she wants to launch an e-commerce business and how it would positively impact his/her life and family. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited.By submitting an essay, you agree to the following rules:
- Each applicant may only enter one time.
- Essays must be a minimum of 100 words, with a maximum entry of 300 words.
- To be valid the entry must include :
- Full name
- E-mail contact information
- Branch of military serving or served in and/or area of service(firemen,police officers)
- Essay detailing why he/she wants to start an e-commerce business, what type of business and how that would positively impact him/her.
- Each of the thirteen will win a free Pioneer plan online store for a year.
- Applicants must be currently serving or be retired from the United States military or as a firefighter or police officer in the United States.
- E-commerce stores must comply with CoreCommerce's terms of agreement.
- Entries must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org and meet all of the above requirements to officially enter.
To enter, send entries to email@example.com. Offer begins January 28, 2013 and ends February 28, 2013 at midnight CST. No purchase necessary, void where prohibited. Winners will be notified via e-mail by March 8, 2013.