Nonprofits Do More with CoreCommerce!
At CoreCommerce, we have many nonprofits using our e-commerce software to do good and make a difference! We're proud to support nonprofits that are making the world a better place, tackling a wide variety of issues from sex trafficking and suicide to adult literacy and environmental issues. If you work with an eligible nonprofit that could benefit from using an online store, read over our steps below to getting your online store up and running!
- First, make sure you meet our requirements to be considered an eligible nonprofit:
- 501(c)(3) Non-Profit Organization with supporting documentation to present as proof of nonprofit status
- Non-Political Organizations
- Organization which primary purpose is non-religious in nature, but organizations sponsored by religious groups are eligible
- Must not discriminate based on race or color, religion, gender, national origin, veteran, sexual orientation and disability
- Must be headquartered in the United States of America
- Start a free 15 day trial with CoreCommerce and start setting your store up!
Submit your nonprofit documentation via e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org, which should include:
- 501(c)(3) documentation
- Mission statement
- A brief paragraph on how having an online store will meet your nonprofit's needs
- A member of our Sales Team will contact you with a special discount rate!