December 4, 2013
Every December, major stores and small businesses alike participate in Free Shipping Day[12.18.13] as the last big sales push before Christmas. This year’s event is Wednesday, December 18 and is growing in popularity among consumers. To participate, merchants must offer free shipping with no minimum purchase on December 18 and guarantee delivery by Christmas Eve. According to the site, Free Shipping Day beat Black Friday’s online sales two years in a row by over $250 million. How could your online store benefit from being part of Free Shipping Day?
- Boost last minute Christmas sales with a special offer like free shipping.
- Have your online store listed as a participating merchant on freeshippingday.com
- Help new customers discover your site by being listed as a participating merchant.
- Free Shipping Day gets promotion on major media outlets.
- List your store’s promo codes and specials on freeshippingday.com!
Learn more about your store can sign up to be part of Free Shipping Day here!
Other blog articles you’ll love: